Skip to product information
1 of 1

Four Roses Super Premium

Four Roses Super Premium

Four Roses

Regular price $249.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $249.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Out of stock

Order Now to get it within 3-7 Business Days. Nationwide Delivery

In February 2002, Kirin Brewery Company of Japan purchased the Four Roses brand. Although this is an exclusive release for the Japanese market, it was actually more uncommon to find Four Roses in the US when this was introduced in 1992.

80% of the liquid is over 8 years old, while the other 20% is 10 years or older.

View full details